Saturday, February 7, 2015

The second child protocol

I feel like hitting on their heads when somebody gives me muft ka suggestions about how my family can be completed if I get a baby boy as the second child...why family of two girls is not considered a complete family and a family of two boys is not considered incomplete .....amazing thought process.....when will this society grow up man.....in this era when infertility is a big problem,many couples are childless,every second expecting mom is facing a miscarriage and people worry about having a boy child as their first,second or third child...sick !!!

I feel those girls who have had a cherished childhood as daughters always want to have a girl child to live their childhood again,to dress up their little princess,buy barbies for her :) actually having a girl child makes the mother so very complete .....you have someone of your race at home to decide what should you wear in the party tonight or which lipstick suits you....walla I did all this for my mom and I am blessed to have my daughter to do all this for me :)...... I mean if god blesses me with a second child I would want to have another girl child coz I want my little one to experience the warmth of a sister......doesn't this makes my family complete.

I believe having a child makes you and your family complete.....having a second child makes your first child complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment