Friday, July 17, 2015

Being a Sandwich Mom

Yes I have become a Sandwich Mom indeed...mom who not only prepares delicious sandwiches but also a Sandwich her self....sounds funny isn't it.
The day you take the decision of having a second child, become a Sandwich mom......Coming from an indian family my conscience does jot allow me to make my elder one sleep aone in her room.....So we three sleep together.....both my Guinea pigs on my either sides.... And indeed its so very difficult to maintain a balance between these two.you

Regular guilt trips

Yes I go on a regular guilt trip.I am always worried whether I am giving proper attention to my elder one.Aren't I being too harsh on her wheb she doesn't finish her home work on her own.

No room for a wife

When you become a mother...there is usually no room left for a wife...You are a mom and your life is stuck in that role.The expectations from a husband are actually the expectations from a father...So what about the expectations of that husband??

Oh...I used to be a fashionista

When you become a mother of two all your shopping time is usually engaged in choosing those small frilly skirts,t shirts,rompers, diapers etc and then you realize... Oh its too late...dinner time already....You actually start being really happy with your old wardrobe.When you are a mother of two.... Fashion is usually for your little girlies :)

Becoming a mother of two beautiful girls complete my life totally.The new found feeling of jealousy in my elder one slowly turns aside and become possessiveness for her kid sister....and yes I feel a proud mother to have come this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment